|PeakCompressor 2.7 VST x86 / x64 for PC (shareware)|
- soft compression|
- look ahead processing
- non-linear release curves
- no pumping or coloration
- 32 bit internal precision
- sample rates up to 96 kHz supported
- 16 bit dithering
- low CPU usage
- Sinus Wave Display Interface (SWDI)
new in version 2.7
- supports automatic latency compensation
- GUI improvements
- native x64 version available
new in version 2.6
- intelligent look ahead algorithm
- direct numeric input
- improved limiter precision
- in Auto Normalize mode the limiter threshold is linked to the ouput gain
- sampling rates up to 96 kHz supported
- another output limit added (-0.05 dBFS)
- dither level raised
new in version 2.5
- full parameter automation
- optimized user interface
- non-flickering wave display
- adjustable display speed
- improved help window
- fixed Auto Normalize and preset saving bugs
new in version 2.2
- OrionPro compatible
- memory optimized
new in version 2.1
- built-in limiter
- automatic release time calculation (compressor)
- RMS display
- more granularity for threshold and ratio
- peak memory for reduction meter
- improved Auto Normalize / adjustable limit
- dither improved
- AntiDistortion fader
- custom colors for SWDI
- adjustable peak hold time and zoom range
PeakCompressor has been tested with Cubase VST, n-Track, WaveLab, OrionPro and Ableton Live.
The demo version provides full function, but every now and then pops up a message window to remind you that PeakCompressor 2.7 is shareware.
Download the PeakCompressor 2.7 demo !
The unrestricted version is now available at www.shareit.com and costs just 25 $ !
ShareIt provides 4 paying options and instant download.
So purchasing PeakCompressor 2.7 should be quick and easy.
Thanks for your support !